In this 200th anniversary year of the birth of Henry David Thoreau, each of us can increase our health and well-being by applying his guidance to our regular exercise activities. Thoreau, one of t ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Happy Valentines Day!
Brackney Chiropractic is having a Patient Appreciation Day on Thursday 2/11/16. We are celebrating our current and former patients. We will be having snacks and fun all day long. It's our way of saying thanks for being a great patient.
Plus, for our patients that haven't been to the office in awhile we are having welcome back specials.
Call and schedule any of the following:
· A spinal examination, consultation and up to four x-rays, if necessary for $14 donation to the American Heart Association (up to a 350 value.)
· A package of two chiropractic adjustments and a spinal check up for $79 (up to a $460 value.)
· A one hour doctor directed massage for $39 ($75 value.)
· Two one hour doctor directed massages for $60 ・one for you and one to give to your Valentine. ($150 value)
· $20 off our three week weight loss and detoxification program. (Retail price $179)
· Four laser therapy sessions to reduce pain and inflammation for $60 ($100 value)
· Sore feet or knees? Have a digital foot scan for custom fit shoe orthotics ・20% off analysis and any ordered orthotic.
We look forward to helping you improve your health in 2016.