Summertime may mean barbecue and it may mean the beach, but it also means outdoor activities that we haven't engaged in for much of the year such as hiking, biking, volleyball, and tennis. If we w ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Happy Valentines Day!
Brackney Chiropractic is having a Patient Appreciation Day on Thursday 2/11/16. We are celebrating our current and former patients. We will be having snacks and fun all day long. It's our way of saying thanks for being a great patient.
Plus, for our patients that haven't been to the office in awhile we are having welcome back specials.
Call and schedule any of the following:
· A spinal examination, consultation and up to four x-rays, if necessary for $14 donation to the American Heart Association (up to a 350 value.)
· A package of two chiropractic adjustments and a spinal check up for $79 (up to a $460 value.)
· A one hour doctor directed massage for $39 ($75 value.)
· Two one hour doctor directed massages for $60 ・one for you and one to give to your Valentine. ($150 value)
· $20 off our three week weight loss and detoxification program. (Retail price $179)
· Four laser therapy sessions to reduce pain and inflammation for $60 ($100 value)
· Sore feet or knees? Have a digital foot scan for custom fit shoe orthotics ・20% off analysis and any ordered orthotic.
We look forward to helping you improve your health in 2016.